Sales Manager Guide
- 1. Add your team members & set up permissions
- 2. Add custom fields to store information specific to your business and your clients.
- 3. Customize Contact Type, Contact Status, Pipelines & Sales Stages
- 4. Configure Automation
- 5. Setup Appointment Pages
- 6. Setup Group Mailbox for your Sales team and Individual mailboxes in Sync2Me Inbox
- 7. Bring your data into Sync2Me
- 8. Connect your phone system to Sync2Me to track calls
- 9. Follow up on opportunities and collaborate internally to move them forward through the sales cycle.
- 10. Prepare Quotes, get discount Approvals, & send Quotes using custom templates.
- 11. See how your clients are engaging with the content you are sending
- 12. Signing Agreements and Closing Deals.
- 13. Setup Quotas and View Forecasts
- 14. Get actionable information with Sales Insights
- 15. Sales reporting and Dashboards
- 16. Go Social with Twitter Integration
- 17. Use Sync2Me Buzz to stay connected even when you are not in the CRM
- 18. Integrating Sync2Me with Accounting application
- 19. Integrate Sync2Me with your favorite applications
- 20. Get Documents from external drives.
- 21. Install Gmail Add-on – Sync2Me’s sidebar for Gmail
- 22. Getting business done on the road with the Mobile app
Sales Manager Guide
This guide will help you tailor Sync2Me for your Sales team.
Who should read this Guide?
- Sales Managers
Sales process overview
1. Add your team members & set up permissions
Sync2Me offers role-based access control mechanism for distributed sales teams that want to restrict access to contacts and opportunities within territory. Within the records, profiles can be used to control which fields a user can access and edit.
- Add Users from Settings > Users page.
- Reports to field in User record identifies the manager, and is used in Sales Forecast & Quotas dashboard.
- Configure Sharing Rules
2. Add custom fields to store information specific to your business and your clients.
You can add custom fields in Contacts, Leads, Opportunities and other modules.
- Adding Custom Fields to any standard module or custom module
You can also add custom modules to store additional information related to contacts or opportunities (ex: Expenses module)
- Adding custom modules to track custom data
3. Customize Contact Type, Contact Status, Pipelines & Sales Stages
- Use Contact Type to classify Leads, Sales Qualified Leads, Customers Leads & Contacts.
- Customize Contact Types and Contact Status values from Picklist Editor
- Configure Pipelines & Stages
4. Configure Automation
- Setting up Workflows to automate activity follow ups and update downstream modules
- Configure Assignment Rules to assign Leads.
- Setup Discount Approval Rules
5. Setup Appointment Pages
Set up Appointment pages for your sales persons (or they can do it too) to allow clients to pick available times for meetings.
You can also set up Auto-assigned appointment pages that are auto-assigned to next available agent (ex: demo requests) and Group Appointment pages for group events (ex: webinars).
Your Sales persons can create Meetings and invite contacts from Calendar in Sync2Me. Meetings are one of the activities tracked in Sales Insights.
Use Google sync or Office 365 sync or Outlook plugin to synchronize Calendar.
6. Setup Group Mailbox for your Sales team and Individual mailboxes in Sync2Me Inbox
You want your sales team to collaborate on emails coming to your company’s sales address. Sync2Me Inbox enables that, and also supports individual mailboxes.
- Setup Mailboxes in Sync2Me Inbox
7. Bring your data into Sync2Me
- Importing Contact data from a CSV file, an email, a form submitted on your website, or a thirdparty app like Google Contacts or Office 365
- Bringing Leads from the Website
- Use Web Service APIs to connect to your existing apps
- Contact Sync2Me team if you need to learn about our Migration services.
8. Connect your phone system to Sync2Me to track calls
Sync2Me connects to popular cloud based telephony systems. In less than 1 hour you can configure the extensions to initiate and received calls from within your CRM.
Phone calls is one of the activities tracked in Sales Insights. So, connecting your phone system will give you more actionable information.
Connect Sync2Me to your phone system.
9. Follow up on opportunities and collaborate internally to move them forward through the sales cycle.
- Ready to engage? Send an email or place a call in a single click (& record it, too, if you choose). Or if you need assistance from an expert in the organization before you can do that, @tag them in a comment that instantly lets them know to take a look.
- Sync2Me ensures that you’re always in the know with on-screen, SMS, or email alerts that notify you if a contact becomes active, idle, or meets other conditions. Do this for contacts assigned to you or your team, or select individual contacts to receive notifications for.
- Not yet ready to reach out to a contact? Create a task to follow up with them later. Or if you’ve already scheduled a meeting, create a calendar event. Tasks and events are linked to the contact’s record so that their information is just a click away. Calendar events are also
synchronized with Google, Outlook, and other calendars.
10. Prepare Quotes, get discount Approvals, & send Quotes using custom templates
- Generate a Quote using quote generator when an Opportunity is in quote stage
- Setup Approval rules to automate discount approvals.
- Customize your Quote and Invoice PDF generated using Print Templates
- Personalize Email content using Email Templates
11. See how your clients are engaging with the content you are sending
Did your prospect open the Quote? How they view all the pages in the Quote?
How about that comparison document you sent?
Which marketing document is leading to better conversion?
Get answers to all the above with Document Insights. All you need to get it is share documents directly, or insert document links when sending emails.
Learn more on the Document tracking page.
12. Signing Agreements and Closing Deals.
- Gets document digitally signed in seconds with DocuSign integration to close deals faster.
13. Setup Quotas and View Forecasts
- Using Sales Forecasts module, get realistic estimates of your team with an option to adjust your team’s forecasts
- Set monthly or quarterly quotas
14. Get actionable information with Sales Insights
Which opportunities are at risk?
Which opportunities need your attention?
Which opportunities are taking most of the time?
Which stage of the funnel are opportunities taking most time at?
How are different sales persons advancing the opportunities?
Get answers to these and more questions from the Sales Insights
15. Sales reporting and Dashboards
- Track your sales team activity, sales pipeline and sales performance on your dashboard.
- Create custom reports and charts and pin it to your dashboard
16. Go Social with Twitter Integration
- Connect with your customers socially, convert a tweet to Lead or an Opportunity and monitor your competitors
17. Use Sync2Me Buzz to stay connected even when you are not in the CRM
Get Sync2Me Buzz, your personal sales assistant!
18. Integrating Sync2Me with Accounting application
Synchronize contacts, products, and invoices between Sync2Me and your company’s accounting system without any manual entry using any of the following integration
- Quick books
19. Integrate Sync2Me with your favorite applications
- Office 365
- Use Zapier integration to connect Sync2Me with 300 + applications via a zap
20. Get Documents from external drives.
- Google Drive
- Drop box
21. Install Gmail Add-on – Sync2Me’s sidebar for Gmail
While reading an email from a Contact, you might have often felt the need to look up the recent notes, opportunity status, or related tickets for that contact. Sync2Me CRM for Gmail, a Chrome extension, gives you everything you need to know about the Contact, right within your Gmail window. Click here for more details.
22. Getting business done on the road with the Mobile app
Be connected to your customers and don’t miss any activity while you are on the road using Sync2Me mobile app.