- 1. Managing products in Sync2Me CRM
- 2. Creating quotes
- 3. Managing variable product and service pricing with price books and using it while creating quotes and invoices.
- 4. Tracking Payment
- 5. Managing subscription based services
This guide gives you best practices followed by accounting and finance teams and helps you tailor CRM to extract the best results for your accounting team.
Who should read this Guide?
- Accounts and finance managers.
- Inventory Managers
- Sales reps and Sales managers
Here are the 6 areas how Sync2Me CRM helps you manage inventory and related payments
- Track inventory flowing in and out of your warehouse.
- Manage support and services related to a product
- Apply tax on products and services
- Automate billing and payments
- Easy payment options with integrated payment gateways.
- Track overdue payments and send payment reminders automatically
Inventory Management overview
We cover the following in the guide.
1. Managing products in Sync2Me CRM
- Importing product list
- Track product demand and availability
- Creating product bundles
2. Creating quotes
- Generating sales order from quotes in a single click
- Setting workflow reminders for approval process
- Creating invoice for product and product bundles
- Generating recurring invoices on sales order
- Apply fixed and variable taxes on products and services in invoice
3. Managing variable product and service pricing with price books and using it while creating quotes and invoices.
4. Tracking Payment
- Generating automatic payment reminders
- Accepting payments through widely used online payment gateways like PayPal
- Managing multiple payments on a single invoice
- Tracking outgoing payments
5. Managing subscription based services
- Configuring payment terms and modes
- Tracking auto payment transactions
- Auto re-attempt payment on failed payments